Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Interview with Paulo Candido

Paulo Candido took some time to answer a few questions for us here at Blogging Shear Genius....

BSG: Who was your favorite stylists on the show? Do you stay in touch with anyone?

PC: On the show I got really close to Nicole, even though I pretty much got along with everyone. My plan was to stay as neutral as possible and not get caught up in all the bullshit drama. After the show, I have gotten really close to Glenn, Nekisa, Meredith, Daniel, and Matt. Everyone on the show was pretty cool, yes even Charlie!


BSG: Name three people who were most influential in your career.


PC: The 3 people that have really influenced me throughout my career are Irvine and Louise Rusk, inventors of the cutting methods I have used now for 18 years and Tatjanna Czypionka who is the Technical Director for Rusk.



Click here
to continue.